Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Know The History B4 You Dis Me

Why is it that people with the worst past, end up being the ones with the most to say about someone Else's flaws? I've seen people smile in a persons face, break bread with them and all that.... But the moment that person who was being talked about left, they talk trash about them horribly. Even talk about their children, call them gay.... just slander their whole entire name. Yet, you see the person that has been talked about DEFEND the same folk that talked ABOUT them. A person should always know who they're sticking their necks out for. I know parents that have done some God awful things in the past, but get mad at others because they know. Your past is YOUR past...not mine. That's between you and God...not me. I know that I'm not perfect. Far from it. But I don't go around trying to expose others and their short comings. All I want is to go to Heaven. And its so funny because I want even my enemies to go too. I live in the imaginary world where people Genuinely love one another. I just believe it could happen. That's why I get so upset when people allow the devil to use them. Miss me with devilment. Miss me with hatred. Miss me with gossip. Miss me with racism. Hit me with love, kindness, blessings. Do these people think they will get to Heaven being devilish? Know Your History, It will Help You With Your Future. Love You'll. Thanks For Your Time. Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment