Monday, December 12, 2011

*****Breaking News For The Prejudice*****

Breaking News....Heaven will NOT be segredated. I repeat "Heaven Will Not Be Segragated". God is NOT gonna to say "Okay I need my Whites over here, my African Americans there, Asians that corner, Masons here, Democrats up there, Republicans Right there, Hispanics here.... NO! God Love us all. It does not matter your Political Beliefs.
          Letz break downThe word "Belief".
BELIEF -... is a vague idea in which some confidence is placed.  Assent to a proposition or affirmation, or the acceptance of a fact, opinion, or assertion as real or true, without immediate personal knowledge; reliance upon word or testimony; partial or full assurance without positive knowledge or absolute certainty; persuasion; conviction; confidence; as, belief of a witness; the belief of our senses. What we see, heard so on and so forth.
          What He cares about is your spiritual belief. Believing only in Him. If WE can't be brothers and sister here on this earth, Heaven will not be in OUR future. I don't hate you because you are a Republican. But at the same time don't hate me because i'm Democrat. I don't hate you because you drink too much, so dont hate me because I eat too much.
          Also Christians becuase we are Christians does not give to carry a POCKET FULL OF STONES bashings people because you feel they aint got it yet. Or you feel superior because you've read a lil bit.  Jesus said draw all men toward Him, So that He may make them fishers of men. Not make them glad their NOT Christians. You either work for God...Or you're against Him. A person that work for Chase Manhattan Bank cant send customers over to J.P. Morgan. To a person that does not know the Word of God you may appear as a Babler or crazy. Be easy. God loves you. Stop trying to Change the Word and try to change the World. We can read the same bible verse 5 times and get 15 different things God was trying to tell us. Don't Hate me. I'd never Hate You. Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment