Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jesus Hold'em


At request of My Good Brother Shaun Duncan, imma break down this Game Called Poker.
             In Poker, you are at a Table with 5 or more Folks That came for the sole purpose to take all the money in your pocket. In this Game You have to put your TRUST in a possible LIE. You have to act as though you have the Flush or Hand of a Lifetime. When in actuality, you may have a hand full of nothing. MY winning hand doesn't come from whether or not another person has a good hand or NOT. I serve a God that will allow my hand and yours to be GREAT. God is just that Powerful. I serve a God where at the end of the night everyone Still is able to go home and pay the rent to the rent man or Mortgage to the Financial Institution. I serve a God where it doesnt matter who LIES and BLUFFS and use smoke and mirrors. I still know that I have the Victory. I still know who has ME. I never have to FOLD cause I play JESUS HOLD'EM. When My hand is dealt...Oh yeah I CALL on JESUS and RAISE my dirty ole hands and say Lord no matter what i or anyone has done, YOU WILL FORGIVE. I'm not worried about a BACKDOOR hand, Cause He keeps his Angels camped around me protecting me from all hurt harm and danger. JESUS had 12 people around Him that others did not feel they were worthy of His Presence. But He told them " Itz not the Healthy that needs a Doctor, its the Sick." When I see someone who needs the Lord, I Play "Jesus Hold'em"! And Jesus will.... Hold'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment